*: If you’re a Patreon supporter, you can benefit from monthly discounts and even free ads! See below 😉
1. First, make your secure payment
You can send your payment through the PayPal button below or by using this link.
As mentioned, above, your Patreon membership entitles you to the following advantages:
- The “Cylindrical Recorders” patrons get a 3 € discount once a month. You can use this link to benefit from it
- The “Flared bell Recorders” patrons get a 5 € discount once a month. You can use this link to benefit from it
- The “Consort Recorders” and higher tiers get one, three or even five free ads per month, so you can just skip this step and jump to step 2. Info.
2. Info. Please send me all the essential information about your instrument
You can use this contact form. Please include links to 2–3 photos of the instrument (see details below).
3. Photos: send me links to at least 3–4 pictures of your instrument
Photos are essential, and I will not publish any item without them: people will want to see a current photo of your instrument! Experience has shown that the more pictures you send, and the better the image quality you get, the sooner your recorder will get sold.
- Important: required size is 970 pixels for the smallest side of your image (minimum size would be 970 × ≥970 pixels); otherwise the homepage’s layout will get broken.
- Please don’t email me your photos. Instead, upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive or a similar service, and include the download links in your message.
- Recommended: take your photos against a white background, clearly showing the most sensitive parts of the recorder: window, beak, thumb hole, etc. See an example here.
Once I’ve got the information and photos, I’ll post it. Usually, within 2–3 working days, but please be patient if it takes a bit longer: I still have to practice! 😉
When the recorder is sold, just let me know, and I will label your ad as sold.
4. Questions?Visit the FAQ page
The FAQ page also contains a useful contract of sale and some recommendations.