1. First, make your secure payment
- Send your payment for an ad (€10) by bank transfer using one of these links or the black button below. Selling more recorders? Here are the links for two and three ads. If you want to sell more than three instruments, please contact me and I’ll send you a payment link.
- Alternatively, you can use the PayPal button below (although I prefer the first option).
Note: If you’re a Patreon supporter, you can get monthly discounts and even free ads! See below 😉
Info for Patreon supporters
As mentioned above, your Patreon membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- The “Cylindrical Recorders” patrons get a 3 € monthly discount. You can use this link to benefit from it
- The “Flared bell Recorders” patrons get a 5 € monthly discount. You can use this link to benefit from it
- The “Consort Recorders” and higher tiers get one, three or even five free ads per month, so you can just skip this step and jump to step 2. Info.
Become a Patreon supporter to unlock free ads on RFS! 👉 Let’s change the current pay-per-ad model! See how.*
2. Info. Please send me all the relevant information about your instrument
You can use this contact form. Please include links to 2–3 photos of the instrument in the largest box at the bottom of the form (current condition of the instrument, links to photos & comments). See more details about the photos in section 3 below.
3. Photos: send me links to at least 3–4 pictures of your instrument
Photos are essential, and I will not publish an article without them: people want to see a recent photo of your instrument! Experience has shown that the more pictures you send, and the better the quality, the faster your instrument will sell.
Figure 1 (left): Correct photo size proportions – width 970 px
Figure 2 (right): Wrong photo size proportions – width less than 970 px
- Please don’t email me your photos. Instead, upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive, or a similar service, and include the download links in your message above.
- Recommended: Take your photos against a white background, clearly showing the most sensitive parts of the recorder: window, beak, thumb hole, etc. See an example here.
As soon as I have the information and photos, I’ll post them. Usually within 2–3 working days, but please be patient if it takes a little longer: I still have to practice! 😉.
When the recorder is sold, just let me know and I will mark your ad as sold.
4. Questions?Visit the FAQ page
The FAQ page also contains a useful sales contract and some recommendations.
Thank you very much!—VP.