*: if you’re already a Patreon supporter, skip step 1 and jump to step 2. Info and let me know in the comments section so that you can benefit from your patron discount or your free ad(-s) 😉
1. First, make your secure payment via Stripe
(Alternatively, PayPal and bank transfer are also accepted. See below).
2. Info: then send me all the essential information about your instrument
You can use this contact form. Please include links to 2-3 photos of the instrument (see details below).
3. Photos: send me links to at least 3–4 pictures of your instrument
Photos are essential, and I will not publish any item without them: people will want to see a current photo of your instrument! Experience has shown that the more pictures you send, and the better the image quality you get, the sooner your recorder will get sold.
- Important: required size is 970 pixels for the smallest side of your image (minimum size would be 970 × ≥970 pixels); otherwise the homepage’s layout will get broken.
- Please don’t email me your photos. Instead, upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive or a similar service, and include the download links in your message.
- Recommended: take your photos against a white background, clearly showing the most sensitive parts of the recorder: window, beak, thumb hole, etc. See an example here.
Once I’ve got the information and photos, I’ll post it. Usually, within 2–3 working days, but please be patient if it takes a bit longer: I still have to practice! 😉
When the recorder is sold, just let me know, and I will label your ad as sold.
4. Other ways to make your payment
Alternatively, you could also send your payment through the PayPal button below or by using this link:
5. Questions?Visit the FAQ page